PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR:  DATA  CAMPAIGN JUMPSTART  CAMPAIGN BOOST

LOADING
 

Authoring my First Book - The Archer's Journey

In Publishing
Funding on Kickstarter  

Rewards United States

A book based upon my own life. It will be centered on the Themes of loss, abandonment, addiction and finding my way back to my purpose. - For almost ten years, I've wanted to pen my own book. I always knew the book would be somewhat of an autobiography. I've done the research on committing to this process and have decided to pour myself 100 percent into the process.I'm raising funds for the purpose of being proactive from the standpoint of getting published. I will need an agent, an editor, legal advice, a publisher and, most importantly, the time to write freely. All of these things will have ...

Read More


View The Project: https://www.kickstar...e-archers-journey

SEE MORE

NEW FEATURED PROJECTS

 

FREE: When you claim it, we'll...

Get Continuous Exposure to
Targeted Backers

Feature your project

for 24 hours on our front page in front of 1,000's of interested backers

Tweet and share

your project to 10's of thousands.
You can retweet it many times over using #TellYourCrowd

Back-Link your project for SEO

You get an invaluable backlink - more visibility on Google etc

Your Project Featured

Feature in our weekly emails to backers interested in your category & feature on the front page

Tweeting & Sharing of Your Project

We tweet & share your project's progress to a wider audience

Project Insights

See clearly what's working
Know more, get more from your crowdfund with analytics and insights into your project

More Inspiration

See what else works for projects like yours
Find out what worked for other successful projects and get some fresh ideas

#TellYourCrowd about:
Authoring my First Book - The Archer's Journey

thecrowdfundingcenter.com/project/F1535C
A book based upon my own life. It will be centered on the Themes of loss, abandonment, addiction and finding my way back to my purpose. - For almost ten years, I've wanted to pen my own book. I always knew the book would be somewhat of an autobiography. I've done the research on committing to this process and have decided to pour myself 100 percent into the process.I'm raising funds for the purpose of being proactive from the standpoint of getting published. I will need an agent, an editor, legal advice, a publisher and, most importantly, the time to write freely. All of these things will have exhorbitant costs tied to them. The funds will be used to cover these cost, as well as the costs of equipment and costs to travel to various locations which will be tied to the book. 90% of travel will be within Colorado and within driving distance of my home. The other 10% will be on the east coast, from Baltimore, Maryland to Bar Ha
AS SEEN IN...

Facebook Login
OR






Forgot your password?