PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR:  DATA  CAMPAIGN JUMPSTART  CAMPAIGN BOOST

LOADING
 
FEATURED PROJECT

Typo Squad Short Film

In Film
Funding on Indiegogo  

WATCH THE CAMPAIGN VIDEO

Rewards United States

We want to adapt the Typo Squad novel into a short film! Help us fight errorism! - The Big PictureTypo Squad  is a 2017 novel written by Amazon bestselling author Stephen Lomer (that's me!), and is set in a world where typos are lethal to 98% of the population. The other 2% who are unaffected by typos join Typo Squad, an elite team tasked with keeping the public safe from the forces of errorism.The novel is very funny, if I do say so myself, and I'm looking to adapt it into a just-as-funny series with an eye toward Netflix.Not only would a Typo Squad  series

View The Project: https://www.indiegog...-squad-short-film

SEE MORE

NEW FEATURED PROJECTS

 

FREE: When you claim it, we'll...

Get Continuous Exposure to
Targeted Backers

Feature your project

for 24 hours on our front page in front of 1,000's of interested backers

Tweet and share

your project to 10's of thousands.
You can retweet it many times over using #TellYourCrowd

Back-Link your project for SEO

You get an invaluable backlink - more visibility on Google etc

Your Project Featured

Feature in our weekly emails to backers interested in your category & feature on the front page

Tweeting & Sharing of Your Project

We tweet & share your project's progress to a wider audience

Project Insights

See clearly what's working
Know more, get more from your crowdfund with analytics and insights into your project

More Inspiration

See what else works for projects like yours
Find out what worked for other successful projects and get some fresh ideas

#TellYourCrowd about:
Typo Squad Short Film

thecrowdfundingcenter.com/project/87XX91
We want to adapt the Typo Squad novel into a short film! Help us fight errorism! - The Big PictureTypo Squad  is a 2017 novel written by Amazon bestselling author Stephen Lomer (that's me!), and is set in a world where typos are lethal to 98% of the population. The other 2% who are unaffected by typos join Typo Squad, an elite team tasked with keeping the public safe from the forces of errorism.The novel is very funny, if I do say so myself, and I'm looking to adapt it into a just-as-funny series with an eye toward Netflix.Not only would a Typo Squad  series
AS SEEN IN...

Facebook Login
OR






Forgot your password?